Monday, January 16, 2006

Rojo: website of the day ...

Nah, probably the month.

I was spending a lot of time going from one blog, website, news site, etc. to another, so I looked into finding a place where I could check out all the feeds from the above and only visit the new stuff.

One stop shopping, as it were.

I have had My Yahoo since it came out, but I'm not overly impressed. It has gotten more versatile since it first came out, but it also has some clunky, anti-intuitive aspects. My Yahoo has also not very diligent at updating the address of feeds when they change.

I checked out many of them, but finally decided to give Rojo a shot.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with it. It's very user friendly and quite easy to use. In fact, it is so easy that you don't even have to know the feed address of a blog. If you put in the URL of the blog, Rojo will find the feed information (if available) for you.

I haven't compared enough of these news/blog reader services to know if Rojo is the best out there, but I'm finding it to be simple and convenient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Just signed up. Thanks for the recommendation!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home