Friday, January 06, 2006

yuuuummy

There are reports that producers are moving toward production on Ocean's Thirteen, or, as I like to call it, Ocean's Baker's Dozen.

This makes me un-naturally happy as it means more of George Clooney in a lighter role.

Mind you, I think his predilection of doing one big studio film interspersed with smaller, more personal films is a smart way of doing business. The former give him the funding and, more importantly perhaps, the power to do the latter.

He gets to have his message films; and I get to drool over him in a tuxedo. It's all good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lipp said...

Nice to see you in blogtown!

Might want to set prefs to spell the magic squiggly word and/or be registered to eliminate spam like the above.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Heh!

Thanks, Bill.

I think I will do just what you suggested. ;)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:01:00 AM  
Blogger Hal said...

Nice blog!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thankee muchee!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home