Friday, February 17, 2006

Golden arches tarnished

Would you like fries with that tummy ache?

McDonald's has announced that it doesn't just have potatoes, vegetable oil, and various secret chemicals in its yummy French fries. The recipe for the crispy treats, formerly advertised as being gluten free, also includes wheat and milk products.

Those with milk or gluten tolerance issues, such as celiac disease, may want to keep an eye out for various class action suits taking aim towards the greasy fast food giant.

Look mommy, my fries have sodium acid pyrophosphate! How yummy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I know why I poop my pants after eating them

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:14:00 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Yup. This gluten-free girl was none too pleased with that bit of news.

However!

Very lucky thing: I gave up fast food for 2006 and actually haven't even had any McD's FFs or anything else like that in nearly two months now. Woo hoo!

Yay me!

XXOO

Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

And have you seen what's in the ice?

Friday, February 24, 2006 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home