Monday, February 13, 2006

I got an early Valentine's Day Surprise!!!


An autographed copy of Self Management For Actors by Bonnie Gillespie arrived today in the mail! I'm so excited, I could hardly wait to thumb through it.

I see so many familiar names in the index.

What?

You don't browse through the index first?

Anyway, I see so many familiar names -- not only names of the rich and famous but names I recognize from around the net. Many of the names in the book are of entertainment industry professionals who post or lurk as Cellmates Behind the Celluloid Curtain or were, likewise, Denizens of Wolfesden Actor Exchange.

I was delighted to see a forward by the divine character actor Bob Clendenin. Bob has a great, unforgetable face. :)

Heh, there's Bill Lippincott, Phil Brock, Brad Blaisdell, Billy DaMota, Bob Brody, Gary Marsh, Stephon Fuller, Kathryn Johnston, Kathryn Joosten, Steve Tom, Pamela Newlands, Karen Sewell, Anne Henry, Rob Kendt, Thomas Mills, Mark Sikes, Frances Uku, Shon Little, Jonathan Walker Spencer, Rob Ashe, Kris Burtt, Shelley Delayne, and the late Lawrence Parke, who was a darling, darling man.

This would indeed be a great gift for any actor in your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Awwww! Thanks, Beffers!

I'm so glad it got to you safe and sound and that you've enjoyed what you've seen so far. Yay!

You let us know if you ever decide to try your hand at the crazy acting thing (y'know, after trading in the crazy writing thing). ;)

Hee hee.

LYMI!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home